In order to obtain your Orbit Exchange's account security please carefully follow the steps instructed below and set a Two-Factor Authenticator (2FA) for your account. Enabling 2FA for customers is not mandatory but is strongly recommended for an increased level of safety.
If you lose access to your authenticator for any given reason, feel free to contact our Customer Support to unlink your account by following a standard procedure for which you will be adequately guided, after which you will need to enable 2FA once again on your device.
To set up 2FA on your account, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Account
- Click on the "Settings" icon ⚙️
- The following screen is displayed, with the "Change Password" shown as default.
Click on the "2-factor Authentication" tab to see the following screen.
*Note that you need to have an authenticator app installed on your mobile device.
- Afterward, you need to add a new connection on your mobile App, scan the QR code as instructed by the App, or manually insert the text displayed on the 2FA screen.
- If you completed all these steps the account should be linked, and you MUST enter a 6-digit code from your authenticator app to complete the process.
- Your account should now have the 2FA enabled. You can close the screen or go back to the Exchange. (It is recommended to log off and log in again to start using the new level of security).
- If 2FA is enabled properly, a prompt to enter the authenticator code is displayed once you log in.
- Enter the 6-digit code that is on the authenticator screen and click "Verify".
- NOTE: The pop-up window on the Exchange expires in 60 seconds. You will need to re-login once again as soon as the time is up.
For any additional information or assistance do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our agents will assist you further.