In order to reinforce your BetInAsia's account security please follow the simple steps instructed below and set a Two-Factor Authenticator (2FA) for your Profile.
Enabling 2FA for customers is not mandatory but it is a very useful and recommended tool for an increased level of safety.
If you lose access to your authenticator for any given reason, feel free to contact our Customer Support to unlink your account by following a standard procedure for which you will be adequately guided, after which you will need to enable 2FA once again on your device.
To set up 2FA on your account, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your BetInAsia Account
- Once you are at the "Home" menu, click on your BIA Profile shown with your Name and Surname
- Afterward, from the drop-down menu, select "My Profile".
- The following screen is displayed, with all the essential information you have filled up upon registering your BetInAsia Account. From here, please click on the "EDIT" button shown under "Google Authenticator".
- Afterward, navigate to "Activate" in order for you to start the 2FA Activation Process
- Finally, to activate 2FA successfully:
- Open Google Authenticator and add BetInAsia Portal by scanning the QR Code.
- Verify that BetInAsia Portal is added correctly in Google Authenticator by entering the 6 digit code which Google Authenticator generates for BetInAsia Portal below, and then click Enable.
If you need any additional information or assistance regarding the procedure, feel free to reach us at email@example.com and our agents will be more than happy to assist you right away.